We are delighted to announce that the fourth international conference Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis across Disciplines (CADAAD) will take place at the University of Minho in Braga, Portugal, 4-6 July 2012.
The following distinguished scholars have confirmed their participation as plenary speakers:
- Professor Michal Krzyzanowski (Adam Mickiewicz University)
- Professor Michelle Lazar (National University of Singapore)
- Professor Juana Marín Arrese (Universidad Complutense Madrid)
- Dr John Richardson (Newcastle University)
- Professor Teun van Dijk (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
The full conference website can be accessed here: http://cadaad2012.wix.com/bragaportugal